For women ready to stop being distracted by food and their bodies, and instead have a healthy AND pleasurable relationship with food so they can live meaningful lives of purpose and meaning.
You say you already enjoy your food. But, does sneaking cookies when no one’s looking make for a pleasurable experience? Feeling “bad” about eating “poorly” is not pleasurable. Mindlessly picking through a bag of popcorn is not the height of pleasurable eating.
In this 100-day private 1-on-1 program, I will absolve you of the need to diet, follow rules and count calories. Instead, I will guide you to eat successfully in a way that works for YOU. Using your life, your schedule, and your personal preferences, through learning how to trust your own instincts. And by using the wisdom of Chazal, who teach us that life and food ARE about Oneg. If you are a Jewish woman who is serious about stepping up and creating a relaxed, healthy and pleasurable relationship with food and with yourself, then this is the program for you.
You don’t have to do it alone. I’m a frum woman, just like you. I’m a counselor who gets your lifestyle.
This program is high intensity work on both the emotional and spiritual levels.
If you are ready to take this important step in exploring and healing your relationship with food, I’m here to help you stop being distracted by food and your body so you can live a pleasurable and fulfilling life of purpose and meaning.
The investment to work with me one on one in the 100-Day Program is:
- $1200 in full (Starting July 1st, 2017: $1500) or
- three monthly payments of $400 (Starting July 1st, 2017: three monthly payments of $500)
Your 100-Day Program includes:
- a complimentary Clarity Call
- 13 pre-recorded modules and worksheets
- guest expert recordings
- guided imageries
- me personally reviewing your worksheets each week
- 2 phone sessions per month (7 total) — typically, the first few run about 1 hour each, and the remaining sessions about 45 minutes each. I schedule 1 hour for each session to make sure you feel that the session is complete before we hang up.
- 1 counseling session upon completion of the program before the end of the 100 days to wrap it all up.
Please note: This program is not appropriate for women with an eating disorder and it is not a substitute for the medical and psychological treatment that eating disorders require. This program does not constitute medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Are you interested in working with me in my 100-Day Program? Here’s how to get started.
- Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of working with me. Fill in these questions to get started.
- Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. Once I receive your application I’ll be in touch to schedule a time so we can talk and see if we’re a good fit to work together.
- At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the right fit before you commit.
- Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com
I can’t wait to meet you!
Ready to get started? Set up a complimentary “Eating Breakthrough” session with me, to talk about your goals and what’s been getting in your way. We’ll also see if we’re a good fit to work together. I’d love to talk to you.